Coolest Underwater Cartoon Character

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who's King of The Deep?

• Total voters

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
I'm going with Plankton from Sponge Bob, because he gets the best lines and the bad guy is always more interesting.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I gotta go with Dory. How many fish can read? Plus, I lmao at Dory every time I watch that movie, which, BTW is at least once when one of the grandkids comes to visit...or Lion King...or 101 Dalmations, blah blah truckload of cartoon movies.

Mark

trickbaby1019

fanfukntastic
Mar 15, 2006
Syracuse, N.Y.
Well I must say my favorite underwater charactor is most likely Daryl Hannah's charactor in "Splash" at least so far, but thats not a cartoon. Still I am going to have to write in on this one and go with King Triton from the little mermaid because hes King Triton.... ;)

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
DirtyDawg, I know Aquaman (well, not personally), but I had to go with
Crush, the totally laid back sea turtle in Nemo. He's got the greatest
attitude--guess that's what helps him live so long. And he's so great with
his little "boy". . . . :dance:

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
DirtyDawg, I know Aquaman (well, not personally), but I had to go with
Crush, the totally laid back sea turtle in Nemo. He's got the greatest
attitude--guess that's what helps him live so long. And he's so great with
his little "boy". . . .
Rosita, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one from the Aquaman Era...I just meant that I was really feeling old recalling all of that aquaman & hall of justice stuff. They don't make cartoons like that anymore.

By the way Crush is an awesome character too. I just had to go with a more classic character.

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
You had Aquaman and no Prince Namor? Blasphemy!

Having said that, I still cast my vote for Jabberjaw. Reasoning? Uh, that show is stupid-funny!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store