coral beauty angel w/ flame angel?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
One day I hope to Breed the Flame Angel I geuss i just loe them. Dont know why

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
I am with Grins and Subliminal on this one too, you should not add anymore fish to that tank at this time. A dwarf angel shouldn't be housed in anything smaller than a 45 or 50 gallon tank IMO, I know Liveaquaria says 30 gallons but that is bare minimum I would think. I think clown-lover mentioned that his Coral Beauty swims all around his 75. I can say the same thing when I had one in my 100 gallon, she swam around like she owned the place too. I tried mixing a flame with the Coral Beauty, that lasted two weeks. The Coral Beauty was always picking on the flame, she wouldn't stop harrasing him. I think that is why the flame died ultimately. I like to think a 100 gallon tank is on the larger side (above average anyways) and mixing the two didn't work for me, so I would not recommend trying it for anyone else.

Food for thought.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Yeah she definately owns the tank.. She doesn't bother any of the other fish unless they get near her main hangout.. I thought about mixing two back when but not any more.. But it gives me the courage to get a different place and get a tank like Robbies :)

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
But it gives me the courage to get a different place and get a tank like Robbies
join us.....joooiiiinnn uuuussssss:hypnotized:......

Gangstafish

gangstafish
Dec 10, 2006
long IslandNY
ok i have a 29 gallon bio cube tank with a clown, hippo tang, sailfin tang, blue damsel. the fishes are all 1-2 inches, the hippo is about the size of a quarter. plus i have a coral banded shrimp and a few hermit crabs. will it be ok if i add one angel, a small flame or coralbeaty angel?
Tank is way too small.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store