Coral Keepers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
OH MY! .... How many strange looks did you get when you picked up all 28 gallons in seperate containers...... If i saw that in public, i would assume your stocking a bomb shelter
LMAO!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Ok, I might fill up the tank at around 3 PM today or tomorrow morning!:headbang2::headbang2:

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Ok, I filled up the tank right now! Will post pictures in a little bit.:headbang2::headbang2:

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Here are some pictures of the stand standing outside.

Some pictures of the aquarium on the stand inside the house with some FW in the tank.

Here is a picture of the aquarium filled with water and salt.

Here is a picture of the aquarium with the salt already dissolved.

Tell me what you think!:headbang2:

mcsassy

professional fool
Jan 28, 2008
Looking good, keep rolling.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
I just ordered 30 lb of White Caribbean Aragamax Sand. Its going to come in 6 business days. Can't wait!:headbang2:

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
You're in CA, can't you just go scoop some off the beach? Mostly kidding, but isn't the sand pretty there? Just curious. You seem to be ordering a lot, do you not have any good fish stores, or do you know of some wonderful online site that you're not telling us about? ;)

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
You're in CA, can't you just go scoop some off the beach? Mostly kidding, but isn't the sand pretty there? Just curious. You seem to be ordering a lot, do you not have any good fish stores, or do you know of some wonderful online site that you're not telling us about? ;)
I do use the water from the coast of CA for my 8 gall biocube but with these high gas prices I go to the ocean less often now.:cry::cry: I did get the sand off the beach of CA for my 8 gallon biocube but its not 100% white. For this tank I want it to be 100% white sand.:D I got a gallon from the old tank and added it to this 28 gall and also added some of the water I got from the coast of CA. All the rest was salt mix. My fav online store is the Dr site.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store