Coral Keepers Jellyfish tank diary.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Very cool indeed....I would love to have something like this...but, getting a jellyfish in the Uk is soooo hard....Great work so far....be interesting to see how it works out..
Thanks! There isn't a hole lot of jellies for sale in the US either. I caught mine. I only found ONE online store in the US that sell jellyfish.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Here is a picture of the jellyfish that I took a few minutes ago. As you can see the jellyfish swallowed the piece of shrimp.

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
Very nice. I'd have to find a tropical species to avoid the use of the chiller, though. I've always like jelly tanks, especially the large kreisels.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Very nice. I'd have to find a tropical species to avoid the use of the chiller, though. I've always like jelly tanks, especially the large kreisels.
Thanks! Yeah.

Octavarium

Ambassador to Cephalopods
Mar 2, 2005
East Haven, CT
Real Name
Erik
Thats an awesome invert to have. One of the few exotics I've never owned. Do you know the species? Good work on the tank! I noticed reef scavengers has upside down jellies from time to time, they look interesting also.

kcress

AC Members
Apr 9, 2005
YEAH! Great stuff! Most interesting. Thanks for the effort on the pictures.

What temp do you need for that little guy?

beabroca

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know u could keep jellyfish!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfrickinG!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store