Count the Poo Spits! Fish Intelligence?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Luca Brazzi

AC Members
Oct 12, 2002
Visit site
What's a Poo Spit?

A Poo Spit is when a fish mistakes a Poo for food. Then spits it out.

Does a fish who sees another fish Poo Spit, but then... eats the Poo himself think... Maybe he (the 1st Fish) is just not very hungry? Or... is that fish just less intelligent than the 1st fish? Hmmmmm.... and.... AND I guess the reverse would be true as well yes? ... you know... the fish who sees the Poo but ignores it even though he/she hasn't actually tried tasting it yet. That genius of a fish knows a Poo when HE sees one!

Ever count the number of Poo Spits on a particular Poo? 15 Fish in the tank right? EVERYBODY has to test that one Poo at least once. Heck... It might be food right? Hmph! I watched this one Poo for about 10 minutes and it has gotten at least 10 Spits! Count em... 10!!! I guess I should be proud to be the owner of a 10'er... if there were contests for such a thing. Maybe I'll have it framed... Oops too late... someone broke it in two. Oh well, they'll be another one soon.... Im sure.

(snicker)

Maybe I'll feed them.

dethjam316

AC Members
Apr 6, 2003
south of nowhere, north of nothing
hans--check the date on the original post. i'm not sure why someone saw fit to find this post in the annals of AC and reply to it so long after it died. you weren't around for luca, were you? he was a good buddy of some of the mods...

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
LOL

Gotta love how old topics become "fresh" again! ... :D :eek:

HungryGoldfish

AC Members
Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, I replied to this old posting. I was actually reading the archives to answer my question before I asked the question. A lot of people yell "search the archives". :)

And when you search the archives you sometimes find these obscure postings that really need to see the light of day.

andruboz

Senile Member
Jan 6, 2003
texas
home.satx.rr.com
whats the intelligence of the poo eater that doesnt spit? i had an oscar that favored puffer droppings.

had to trade him as he was about to become part of his favorite meal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store