Countdown for Christmas 2007!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ostrangeone89

AC Members
May 31, 2007
BC, Canada
I swear to god every year christmas does start earlier.. but theres something wrong with me.. I've acutally been in the christmassy mood.. Well in Canada we folks have thanksgiving in October on the 11th I believe. Anyways my mom and I were going thanksgiving food shopping and they had EGGNOG out in OCTOBER.. of course.. me ebing a freak I wanted some and my mom was so disguested that it was in october that she said no lol.. broke my heart.. eggnog is worth that 400 calories per cup lol..

hmm some people already have there christmas trees up.. I can't wait I am very excited about christmas this year. My friend and I have decided to have a Christmas Movie Marathon like Garfeilds Christmas, Mickey Mouse, Anamaniacs Christmas, The Grinch Stole Christmas.. all excited I love christmas cartoons from the 90's. plus the baking I'm going to do.. so we can be pigs of course while we have the movies lo.. I've already started planning what I want to bake.. I m just excited this year.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
rbishop has hand wrapped 30 tons of coal chunks, with candy cane bows....

khombre

Jul 18, 2005
Quezon City, Philippines
Guess I'm late with our tradition but some people from other countries are going to put a sock on my mouth for being too early.:lol2:

North Pole.:grinyes: Seriously, still Philippines.:D
Oh, I had the impression that you migrated or something :)

Well, I guess we were a bit early too. We had the tree up by mid-October. There are lots of presents stacked underneath it now. My sister migrated to Dubai last week so she left all her presents for everyone under the tree lol :grinyes: for the family and for the "extended family" if you know what I mean.

This Christmas is a big marketing ploy don't you agree? It starts earlier so people would go spend more lol :grinyes:

magakitty

Normal people scare me
Apr 5, 2007
Palm Springs
mysobrietyspace.ning.com
My neighbor already has his wreath on the door and a reindeer on the front step - We, on the other hand, start decorating the moment the Thanksgiving dishes are washed. At work, since we are a non-profit Mission, Christmas has already started in the background - wishlists, toy drives, etc

PS - midnight in what time zone?

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Oh, I had the impression that you migrated or something :)

Well, I guess we were a bit early too. We had the tree up by mid-October. There are lots of presents stacked underneath it now. My sister migrated to Dubai last week so she left all her presents for everyone under the tree lol :grinyes: for the family and for the "extended family" if you know what I mean.

This Christmas is a big marketing ploy don't you agree? It starts earlier so people would go spend more lol :grinyes:
And I just love the extravanganza all the time.:grinyes:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
My neighbor already has his wreath on the door and a reindeer on the front step - We, on the other hand, start decorating the moment the Thanksgiving dishes are washed. At work, since we are a non-profit Mission, Christmas has already started in the background - wishlists, toy drives, etc

PS - midnight in what time zone?
GMT 12.:D I would be too selfish with GMT 8.:liar:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
rbishop has hand wrapped 30 tons of coal chunks, with candy cane bows....
so, when should I expect mine to arrive?..:devil:I need something to fuel my fire, lmao !

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Baaaa, I'm not ready for Christmas STOP THIS!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store