FS CPD juvie group PU/Meet MUNDELEIN IL 60060

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
UP for grabs, Celestial pearl danio group, bred them myself, I believe there are 8 juvies left, and can also get the parent that spawned them, I cannot find the other parent

Take all CPDs for $20

Want the tank they're in? 10g tank with stand and "18" watt coralife light I attached to a broken AC, no tops however I can give you egg crage style screening for the DIY top for now, and a working nano filter, substrance, it was ada soil of some sort, but its now out of control alage, the nerite snails are not touching those stuff, plants that's in there and I can either give you 2 zebra nerite or ramshorns, I think its a mix of red or something like that, their shells were corroded when I brought them at the last swap meet, they are doing good job in another nano tanks and I'm planning on adding them to this tank. For extra $30 -

I can do floaters for extra $5 for the fish purchaser, its not a problem at all, they can come over and take as many as they want that's left.

this tank can come with lots of floaters mostly duckweed and salvianas

JUST PM me

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Wont let me edit but the tank purchase can come with unlimited portions of floaters. it'll be $50 for CPDs/floaters/tank etc.

Can just do livestock deal of 2 nerite/ few ramshorns if desired to help you get started- they spawn fast/cpds/plants/floaters in that tank and $30 if you want if not want the tank itself.

BY THE WAY ITS PICK UP IN MUNDELEIN which is 20 min away from SIX FLAGS/GURNEE MILLS

AND I will only meet up with my old customers from the past, as I know them and trust them to show up at the meeting location. Pick up for others is strongly preferred.

BY THE WAY I'm also selling Jaguar catfish group- price is TBA due to having to get them out of the tub and count them 3 or 5 not sure. $150 is the tenative price for the group. THE buyer of Jaguar catfish group WILL have VIP access and first dibs on filters. EHEIM, FLUVAL and couple of aquaclears. The big tanks are gone.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
at this time im trying not to deal with paypal or shipping as usps have been too unpredictble with my ebay items (non fish related)

ty for ur interest tho

cheers

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
still available.

take all plants and cpds for 25 total.

tank is still 50 for all including working filter

DarrylR

AC Members
Sep 17, 2007
Maryland
dang wish you were shipping i just bought a shipment of 6 CPD's and would like to add more to the shoal.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
I do go by Glenview as I work at a site there as well as northbrook.

heres the updated picture

7158857396_381a9b131e_z.jpg

7158857396_381a9b131e_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store