WTB CPO Pair NYC P/U Only $20

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spypet

AC Members
Jan 12, 2011
NY, 11375
If anyone near a Subway wants to buy these 5 CPO's off Aquabid;
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwinverts&1298853998

I can take a sexed pair off your hands for $20 or a MFF trio for $30.
(so if the bidding goes over $35 - that's your problem - not mine)
I know many LPS have these cheaper, but they don't seem to offer
dwarf species in NYC yet, only the juveniles that grow into monsters.
and yes, I do know how to sex crayfish...

Last edited:

NYCguppydude

Guppy Addict
Dec 14, 2008
NYC,NY,10034
wildguppystore.com
Real Name
Andy G.
This is weird....... I could have sworn I answered this thread yesterday with a slightly sarcastic tone,but not in a nasty way mind you!
All I said then and repeat again is .............Keep dreaming....LoL!!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Na he's not the seller. Just someone who wants something for a hell of a lower price..

My suggestion to the OP, find someone on the boards with whom you can do a group purchase of the crays. That way you can split the entire cost evenly especially since shipping cost is NOT free...

But for someone to sell you a proven female/male pair from that purchase for such low price is a bit too much to ask for...

Good luck

gtu2004

AC Members
Feb 15, 2010
New York
don't be too harsh on the guy. at first he sounds like an azz, but i think he just doesn't know much abt CPOs and their going rate.

OP: CPOs usually go for $18-$25/piece. Sometimes you can find it for cheaper (like $15 each), but that's the most common price.

Edj05

The Kraken
Nov 29, 2008
New Jersey
When you're looking for something hot like CPO's, they are going to be more expensive even without shipping... since you're in NYC, for the sake of getting the exact number of crays you want & sexing them yourself, you may want to check out Fishtown U.S.A. in Ramsey, NJ. I am pretty sure I have seen CPO's there, they have some other unusual stuff. However, I doubt they are any cheaper than the CPOs offered by other sellers, but you won't have to worry about shipping. You can call and see if they have CPOs in stock if you're really interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store