FS Crabs, Crabs, and Other Random Stuff!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
I would be interested in the do-aqua model same size as the mini S
THanks
The Do aqua mini-s is $34

Those micro-crabs are awesome! Have you been able to breed them?
I've tried and haven't seen any babies.. though all of my females have gone into berry several times. Too bad I sold most of them last night though I've had the females for about 4 months with no luck. I do have several shrimp species ans asassin snails in the same tank with them though. I have yet to get actual picture evidence of anyone breeding them in FW.

Are your ADA/Do-Aqua stuff cheaper than Aquaforest? :-o
Jerry, AF is the official distrib for all the ADA stuff. I think the rest is self explanatory.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
^^ I believe he said he could.

Arakkis, I have a couple questions if you dont mind.

1. Besides price, what is the difference between ADA and Do-Aqua tanks?

2. How many Watts is the Do-Aqua light? I believe it said 75 halogen? Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Is Do-Aqua not going to be making its own variation of the Aquasoil substrate?

4. Could you do a price check on the price of: The light, (whatever style is cheapest), the Co2 music glass mini diffusor, the violet glass mini out/in, and finially the be green liquid additive.

5. Also, if you want do you have a price sheet or something? There still isn't one on the ADA site.

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
I'm interested in what the price difference is from buying online at some other store and buying from you? Or is it pretty much the same price, just you have it in stock? Rocks and Driftwoods

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
asking because you have the ADA stuff...

can you tell us, what IS woodtight? http://www.adgshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=106%2D034&Show=ExtInfo

is it wire with brown wrapping? putty? their description and photos on adshop describe what it's for, not what it is...
a wire

Could you get the Do aqua Mini M
Yes $39

^^ I believe he said he could.

Arakkis, I have a couple questions if you dont mind.

1. Besides price, what is the difference between ADA and Do-Aqua tanks?
It's just the affordable version from ADA. Do! glass tends to be thinner on the larger sizes and is a tad shorter. And Do! has a glass cover also

2. How many Watts is the Do-Aqua light? I believe it said 75 halogen? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I haven't heard of it, and I can't order lights yet for Do!. Sorry I can't be of much help here

3. Is Do-Aqua not going to be making its own variation of the Aquasoil substrate?
Nothing has been said. aquasoil is already pretty cheap if you think about it. Ecocomplete and seachem flourite are more expensive pound per pound

4. Could you do a price check on the price of: The light, (whatever style is cheapest), the Co2 music glass mini diffusor, the violet glass mini out/in, and finially the be green liquid additive.
I am assuming from your previous message you are looking for a mini-s so I'll guage everything to that.

ADA light (mini-s) $195
Do! music glass mini $39 Do! CO2 diffuser is $39 (I have no idea which you are refering to)
Do! Violet glass mini is $50
Do! Be green $10

5. Also, if you want do you have a price sheet or something? There still isn't one on the ADA site.
If I wrote all the prices of everythin I have, it'd be 100 pages long

I'm interested in what the price difference is from buying online at some other store and buying from you? Or is it pretty much the same price, just you have it in stock? Rocks and Driftwoods
it's pretty close though ADA sets our prices so I can't play much with the numbers. many store don't carry them because it's not cost effective. I just got into it because I wanted it =)
I have about 24,000sq ft building full of stuff though from many many companies

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
LR 6.99 /lb cured
i'll look for the chiller

Good quality live rock, about 13 lbs?
maxijet 1200

Oh, can you get chillers?im looking for the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]JBJ Nano Arctica and the installation kit[/SIZE][/FONT]

DarrylR

AC Members
Sep 17, 2007
Maryland
OOOOooo Aqua!Do tanks :O

Anyway you can post the smallest to medium tanks with prices and the dimensions in inches? I cant seem to find any of the tanks on the ADA website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store