Craigslist can be entertaining...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:( They just got back to me, it's actually a 135 and now they want $500 for it.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len

Their email....

Hi
Thank you for your response to my advertisement on Craigslist for the 200 gallon fish tank. I did not expect such an overwhelming response! In fact I mentioned posting the ad to a co-worker today who in turn made me an offer on the aquarium for $500. In all fairness I told my co-worker that I needed to see what types of responses I got from Craigslist and that I would go in first response order. If you are still interested in the price of $500 please let me know ASAP.

Here is a bit more about the tank and stand:
The stand (Pictures attached) measures 28 inches tall, 19 inches wide and 73 inches in length. It is black and could use a bit of a touch up on paint due to being moved. I have pictures attached of the stand, however they are not the best pictures due to where it is currently at in my garage – also I did not put the glass shelves in for the photos. The pictures show the two doors both open and closed and the cabinets on each end are where the glass shelves go.

The tank itself measures 23 inches tall, 18 ½ inches wide, and 72 ½ inches in length. It also has black trim around the top and bottom. It currently has natural brown rocks in it and a natural removable background on it. It comes with one florescent light fixture (I am not sure if it works or if the lights are just burnt out), and there are three separate glass coverings for each of the three sections of the tank. All three glass coverings are able to be opened for feeding and such. There is a working over the back of the tank filter with heating element, and air pump.

Please see pictures attached of the stand and tank. Thank you again for your interest.

My response:

Thanks. That's actually a 135G. Still a fair price, but I'll have to pass at $500. I do very much appreciate the response and details though. If things fall through with your co-worker, let me know and we can possibly work something out.

Maybe the "co-worker" was a ploy, we'll see. If they reply to me again, I'll offer $200 if they deliver it... for false advertising! lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store