Vendor CRAYFISH Orange, White, Blue. SHRIMP Pumpkin, Yellow, Amano, crs, cbs, CPD,CORY 92335

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TipStylez

XCELMotorsports.com
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle WA
I have a 7gal nano, will the crays be fine together or will they fight each other eventually? Also, how big do they get, hardiness?

I plan on getting orange, white, and blue from you.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Some sites say they grow between 2-5" for the crays. Seen else where that they can get 7" and from what I've seen in the past I believe this to be true. Also keeping them together in a small tank is a risk because as space becomes more restricted they will begin to fight over there territories and cannibalism is not uncommon with crays. I would say short term they could work but long term not really. Only way some people avoid this is just to have a breeding pair. At there current size there not able to really be sexed (I asked).

Asking for deals is probably best done through PM.

Free Bump for a friend.

Manzman

M.A.N. Community Vendors
Mar 27, 2009
Thanks GEV, sorry guys didnt realize there was questions. @ Tip in the long run you will have problems for sure that is just too small of a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store