Crazy PMs on this board!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

naps

AC Members
Jan 1, 2006
Houston, TX
Anyone else get this PM here on this board????

From Harry Alfarouk

Please I know that this mail may come to you as surprise as we haven't met or known each other but after going through your profile i believe that you are a nice person and capable of assisting me. I write to solicit for your urgent and kind assistance.

I am a Sierra Leonean, 23 yrs old and only son of late DR USMAN ALFAROUK. Until his death, he was the Regional Manager of the Diamond Mine in Kanema, Sierra Leone. My Mum died earlier on a plane crash. On April 6th, 2000 the military forces loyal to the government of TIJAN KABBAH invaded the diamond mine and assassinated him, mistaking him for his brother, MR AHMED ALFAROUK who was the deputy to the leader of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) MR FODAY SANKOH.

When the news reached our house, I hurriedly gathered some valuables in our family home and escaped to a West African country. Among the valuables was a file that contains details of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$4.5 Million) deposit made in a Security Company in Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire) by my late Father. The money was concealed in a box as family valuables.

Now that I am in Abidjan and have verified the deposit, I need your assistance to help me retrieve the deposit from the Security Company as my Father's foreign partner and my Guardian. Once the deposit is safely retrieved to your country you will help me to leave this country to meet you for proper investment and to continue my education. Please I am willing to offer you some percentage of the total sum for your kind assistance.

Thanks and God bless you while looking forward to hearing from you at harry_alfa2@yahoo.com

Harry.
:spam: If you want to help this guy out please feel free to, cause I sure as hell won't be. :spam:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Not here, but very similar e-mail requests. Pure spam/con.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
needs more investigating! :look:

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I got one, reported it to the mods. Some kind of scam artist.

Mark

lokel

AC Members
May 20, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I got that msg too.

Alot of red flags went up when i read it.

I sure aint help'in. The msg has S C A M written all over it. :rant2:

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
hows puffy, lokel?

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
Trust me if you offer to help, the next step will be for you to open a joint account, Which of course will require a deposit on your end to accomplish. One way or another sooner or later the account will be emptied, and quite possibly any othe account in your name. The worst part is the authorities will never tell you who did it, so you will never have the opportunity to slowly skin them alive with a pair of vice grips like they deserve.
Dave

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Trust me if you offer to help, the next step will be for you to open a joint account, Which of course will require a deposit on your end to accomplish. One way or another sooner or later the account will be emptied, and quite possibly any othe account in your name.
daveedka said:
The worst part is the authorities will never tell you who did it, so you will never have the opportunity to slowly skin them alive with a pair of vice grips like they deserve.
Dave
yeesh! calm down!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store