Crested Gecko setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BoJangles

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
RI
I made it with silicone, great stuff foam and peat moss, some pots and then some wood

here is snoopy

Here is Dot(fires up a nice pink/red color) who is a Dalmatian, he is very skiddish doesn't like being handled much.

Both of these guys live in the tank(18"x18"x24"). I picked up another tank of the same size for one of my other geckos Tonks(my first guy got him from a member on here)

He fires up a nice deep orange, very tame.

My final gecko is Sage(hopefully a female) fires up a nice red color doesn't really have a pattern also got from a member on here! I don't have a pic of Sage but i will update later tonight with one.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
LoL VF its just giving me more time to think about the plants i want in it!..stupid bills:irked:

I just picked up a pretty cool plant in the Hoya genus that's native to the South Pacific. It's a type of vine called a Waxplant that comes in different strains and it has very tough, waxy leaves that should hold up well with climbing geckos.

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
Awww! So cute! The set up looks great too Bo! :)

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Hahaah, it looks like an angry face!
Neat background, can't wait to see more!
:iagree: that is totally what I was thinking when I first looked at the pics.
Speaking of faces... Look at the piece reaching the furthest down, and at the knot at the very end, bottom left corner of the wood... Is it just me, or does that look like a head with a giant brain?

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Nice work you two.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store