Crested Pics!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
I <3

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
sweet eyeballs
and beautiful reptiles
Thanks, and yes they have funky eyeballs. You should see them lick them clean.

She is very pretty, but I like the red ones....and thanks to you, my daughter does too! Will you be breeding these?
Thanks snoop, I'm very partial to the red one myself. I should have eggs very soon. In fact, I should dig through the substrate and see if I have any already. I might do that tomorrow! I'll definitely have some for sale on MFK and AC.

Thanks Juice! :D

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Where did you get the red female and creamsicle male from?
Got them both the same day from a local reptile show. I couldn't tell you who the breeders were though. :(

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I love that red female but I'm not too crazy about the male. I might sell or trade him in the future. For now I'll wait to see what the babies look like. I'm hoping they take after the 2 females.

MadAboutCichlid

AC Members
Aug 31, 2009
I love that red female but I'm not too crazy about the male. I might sell or trade him in the future. For now I'll wait to see what the babies look like. I'm hoping they take after the 2 females.

First dib on it when/if you do sell it.

Since I have been taking more pictures of my cresties than fishes nowadays I'll share some of my shots so far.

These last three pix are of the same gecko. Love it's colors, only thing is this gecko is almost bald, barely any crest lol.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store