Cryptoheros nanoluteus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Andrewtfw

AC Members
Nov 13, 2011
Germantown, MD
Real Name
Andrew
Yeah I've seen him on there and he has allot of good reviews. Just got to wait awhile. I got to reduce my stock before I increase it. Gonna be selling 9 fish later today so if I could manage to keep selling then I could buy them.
I hear you. Seems like we are always selling to buy. This hobby is a great addiction. Good luck with your sales. Hope you get some nanoluteus soon.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yea selling mostly to create space in my room. Well to save space I should say. I was planning on breeding the fish I own but in order to do that I would need separate tanks for each species and that would of came out to 11 brand new tanks I would need. So now with me selling them all with the exception of a hand full I can get the new tanks but it'll be more like 4 new tanks instead of 11 plus the tanks will be 40's instead of 29's. Will allow me to also reclaim my room and be able to save money without needing to buy more and more equiptment.

Already working out sold some fish so that's money in my pocket plus since I'm not spending for more air pumps for filters or looking to custom make tops for 29's which would of been faced sideways now I got money from my paycheck still. Which is amazing cause I get paid again this week. Normally at this time I'm broke. So its better on me and the fish.

As far as C. nano goes I'll be putting that one off a bit. Need to sell more before I get anything else. I just purchased Tilapia snyderae which should be here Wednesday. I use to own these but sadly one killed the other and another fish killed the solo one. Always wanted to get more but I never really see them available. Well a person had 2 sets of 4 for sale so I was gonna just keep an eye on it but the first set sold quick and well I jumped and got the second set. So yea I'll have to wait a bit.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Man I found another large Nano dead today I am probably going to try to find someone here local to take the remaining few off of my hands before they all die.. Sucks..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
The tank perimeters are fine just for some reason they are killing each other off..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I stuck them in a 40 breeder in the garage i may give them another chance so i will see how it goes..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store