Cryptoheros nanoluteus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Not hijack, but a pair that I held back in one of my customer's tanks just spawned after I moved them back home. Now I'll never get rid of these things.........

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Yeah I know.....interested in a mated pair?

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
How cute. I want these guys for sure. When they breed I want some of those babies.

Here are my C. myrnae. They were removed from the 53 gallon in the front room and placed into my 20 gallon in my bed room. The T's were out growing them and they were starting to get chased so before any damage was done I thought it best to separate these guys from the bigger tank mate. There all trying to hide. I got 3 in total 2 males 1 female. Only reason I could tell at this small size is because the female has a spot on her dorsal fin and well the males don't which is how you can easily sex this species. The first photo is the female the other two are the males.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Nice Gabe.. And sure thing on some of their offspring, I am down to just 5 that are growing nice so heres to hoping i have a pair in the future..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I wonder why it is that Nano's seem to be more delicate and less willing to breed for most hobbyist. You rarely see them available. I'm waiting for my Myrnae to pair off.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store