CURRENT TANGS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
so here are the new arrivals

#1 J. Dickfieldi
008.JPG

#2 J. Dickfieldi
013.JPG

#3 J Dickfieldi
009.JPG

#4 N. Sexfasciatus
006.JPG

#5 N. Sexfasciatus
011.JPG

#6 N. Sexfasciatus x2
014.JPG

#7 N. Sexfasciatus and Tretocephalus
029.JPG

#8 Tretocephalus and Sexfasciatus hanging out
033.JPG

#9 Sexfasciatus black and white photo
033 (2).JPG

#10 N. Sexfasciatus
040.JPG

:dance::headbang2::dance::headbang2::dance:

008.JPG 013.JPG 009.JPG 006.JPG 011.JPG 014.JPG 029.JPG 033.JPG 033 (2).JPG 040.JPG

Last edited:

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Here are a few photos of some baby Julidochromis ornatus in a 20gal growing very nicely..

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

042.JPG 043.JPG 044.JPG

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Oh my friend pittbull, you are making me feel so jealous! Impressive display! By the way, I fell in love with those J. dickfeldi.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah me too efors me too buddy and i am so pleased that i was able to get these dickfieldi man because they sure are hard to come by theses days in my neck of the woods, well any julicochromis is hard for me along with other tangs, thanks buddy i will see ya later..

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet! Love the Trets and Sexfasciatus... should give you a good mix of open swimmers with a outgoing personality ( Trets, Sex, Leilupi, etc ), and fish more into their own priorities ( Calvus, Julidichromis, etc ). I wish I could get you some Cyprichromis, man, would fill everything out nicely.
I'm agreeing more and more with you giving up the Fronts, will be a much nicer display as a big community. Keep the pics coming!

Tophat665

Minion of the Scaled Ones.
Jul 13, 2006
NoVa
Those are some sexi sexifaciatus. Lovely tanks all around. I loves me some shellies. (I have multis, and brevis is a strong contender for next on my list.)

Help a guy who is thinking about a Tang community out - what in the Sam Hill are tets?

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Neolamprologus Tretocephalus ( 5 bar Cichlid ): sort of resembles a frontosa, with one less black stripe. They grow up to 6". Great community Tang, so long as you don't have too many males. They're kind of aggressive compared to many Tangs, I don't think I'd try them with shellies. They get along with Calvus, Sexfasciatus, Brichardi, Julies, Leilupi... most of the more rough-and-tumble Tangs.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
thanks gang i appreciate the love form you guys, hey afro i can get some cyps but i put a hurting on my pocket book here lately the dude at bluegrass cichlids here local has them for 10 bucks a piece and i would want to do about 8 of them and i am so like what you said those cyps will add the finishing touch to this tank but 80 bucks right now is sorta hard i have to get ready for the little one on christmas stuff but i get my bonus here in 2 weeks and yep i may have to get em then..

hey tophat if its a shellie system you would want i would try the brevis and multi's and maybe a pair of julidochromis, as soon as my Neo. cylindricus are ready to go into the 120gal i am going to place 6 Neo. Meleagris shellies in a 20gal high by themselves and try those out, i hear they are cool shellies as well, take care my friends..

THE IRISH PITTBULL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store