damsels + clownfish=babies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wasga

AC Members
Jun 13, 2005
Michigan, USA
If it looks like this,

I want one :bowing:

Oliver

Oliver
Jan 17, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
wow, that is one cool fish. If it possible to breed these though? Someone could make alot of $$$

wastememphis

AC Members
Sep 6, 2003
Buffalo, New York
www.peccaviparty.com
all you have to do is buy adobe photoshop.

again: :rolleyes:

(my above post was scarcastic about the clown mating with a damsel)

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
This is a Hoax..
They would not mate or produce any viable offspring.

So, the point I am trying to make is that lumping clowns with damsels is like saying people and orangs are similar. Same basic body plan, but I wouldn't let my sister date one.
Ah you would if he was Filthy Rich. ;)
But I agree, the genetics are not there and it would not happen. If this would happen, we would hear stories of many old timers passing along fry like this.

brovo2zero

AC Members
Jan 14, 2005
even if your live rock is dead it will soon become living again if you add some new live rock dont clean it in fresh water and there shuld be no reason it die in the first place all live rock with have stuff growing on it eventualy..

you shuld look out for rock that is in variuos stages ie has plants in the form of micro algee groming on it things that look like moss..

and red coralline algae on it you might be lucky to get some other things like crabs and small corals and who knows what else .. this is what you want to spawn new rock your self ..

brovo2zero

AC Members
Jan 14, 2005
my previouse post was an aswer to the 14# post in this link and not related to the blue clown's post

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store