FS Daphnia Moina and Taiwan painted fire red shrimp shipping NYC 11105

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Any moina left?

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
daphnia pulex will be ready soon. in the mean time, moina still available

Gordonrichards

AC Members
May 9, 2009
They're a red cherry shrimp, with solid red coloring from overseas. Its been bred and bred to produce a better looking strain.

son

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2010
Taiwan fire red cherry shrimp

I beeing breeding taiwan fire red for awhile, I got my shrimp from person who bought the shrimp from taiwan. Now I'm looking for a different breeder to build a strong gene. Do you have good deep red color female as well as male?. What is your contact number. I will order some from you in a few month (wait for winter is over). I might want to get some Daphnia also.

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
$68 is a bit steep for me, and I don't really need 10 at this point anyway. What I'd like to get is 3-4 to juice up my gene pool with the best color traits available. I'm working on breeding up my own stock of regular cherries to get better color. Isolate the best colors in one tank and cull every few weeks. The pale get sent to swim with the angels. (rip).

like son though I am waiting for better weather. Not taking any chances when paying $6 a pop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store