dart frogs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bagshaw

AC Members
Mar 13, 2008
Its basically just done with good conditions. humidity is a must. Dry and wet season changing helps. They breed lay eggs into sayy.. a half of cocunut shell then you remove the shell and raise the babies.
Look it up on google, theres decent articles with more detail.

porkchop48

AC Members
Nov 28, 2007
weirton, wv
They dont really need a DRY season to breed. Mine stay at the same temp and the same humidity and breed all year around.
Males can be distinguish ( sometimes) by their toe pads when they reach about 1 year of age. The males will have much larger toe pads.
Females can fight when they reach maturity. Some people have housed more than one female together successfully just make sure they have enough room and keep and eye on them.
Culturing FF is the main thing you need to worry about.
How old are your frogs?
Mine breed in petri dishes placed underneath coconut huts. When I find eggs I pull the dish and just add a new one.

Ask all the questions you want. I have been breeding dart fro about 4 years not and I have a small clue what I am doing. But beleive me I am still learning every day

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store