DCUCAP''s 10G - partially planted tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

D.C._United_Cap

Vamos United!!!
Here are the first pics of my 10G:

I haven't gotten any pics of the Otos yet. Those two danio's, one I am pretty sure is a female, and they were doing a little "dance", circling, and nudging eachother and butting up against eachother gently and things of that nature. very close contact. Maybe it was a mating dace or something? hehehe.

D.C._United_Cap

Vamos United!!!
One more of one of the albino Corys:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Very nice.

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
very nice

D.C._United_Cap

Vamos United!!!
Very nice!

Thanks guys! Ive thought about the substrate. I should have done the flourite or clay, but the place I got the tank "kit" didnt have any, and I wanted to set it up THEN, so I got the plain and blue colored gravel and mixed it. I think its small enough for the Corys, thier barbels are fine, and they have no problems rooting around in it, but I really want a "natural" substrate that is good for plants. I think its going to be a WHILE before I do that though, because its going to require comletely redoing the tank, and I DONT want to do that right now. Its just now becoming established, and I want to make absolutley sure that it is before I do it, plus, I kinda like it the way it is and just dont feel like going through all that right now. LOL! Ill try and get some photos of the Oto's today.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store