Digital Thermometer $6/shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabowden

AC Members
Sep 6, 2007
Very fast ship!:perv:

Very nice thermometer!:perv:

Very happy customer!:perv:

Haha, but no joke guys. This is a really good deal. Got mine in under a week and couldn't be happier.

Thanks!

ThePBM

Rich Hobo
Jul 30, 2007
Hawaii / Wisconsin
O yeah i got mine a long time ago but haven't really used them because i never remembered to buy batteries for them. Then, when i was setting up an aquarium for someone else, i opened up one of these and the battery was included inside.
so, yeah. good stuff.

NotSure

AC Members
Aug 27, 2007
Adrian, Michigan
Two of my thermometers seem to have a mind of there own. Sometimes they will switch to the "out" reading by them self. Always freaks me out because I keep forgetting about that. I got up today and when I checked the temp of my tank, it was below 70! I scrambled to find a heater, quickly tossed it in, then a few minutes later it dawned on me to check the reading again. Heh, sure enough the darn thing wasn't reading the "in" tank temp again. Had to hit the "pwr" button to switch it back to the "in" and all was fine at 78f. I quickly removed the heater.

So my point in this msg is to warn you people that if you see a reading thats way off, check to make sure its still set to read the in-tank temp, not outside temp. That could really lead into a serious problem if thats not noticed and you goto crank up the heater.

btw: no I don't have a heater in this tank yet. The one I grabbed I won't leave in because its got a bad thermostat so it can't be trusted. The tank is saltwater and with both pumps running, it doesn't fall below 76. It averages around 77~78 on its own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store