DIY cork structure

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rockhoe14er

AC Members
Jul 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Real Name
Sean
gotta sya its a good looking tank nice decor and plant. love cichilds of all kinds cacatouides are a good fissh to keep hope u have some fun in breeding un like mine eva did
yeah it would be fun to try and breed but only problem is that i have no way to get the eggs out because the caves i made are siliconed to the tank. So the only way i could save all the fry would be to remove all other apisto's. But i have a lot of small plant folliage that might help a few strong ones survive.

bangme33

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
yeh your plant cover and your caves wil be good cover for the small fry if you do have young well good luck with them, he was my fav cacatouides ive eva had, he was a bruser of a guy too sunburst he was called but he died while i was away on hols 3 wks ago

100_2321.jpg

rockhoe14er

AC Members
Jul 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Real Name
Sean
yeh your plant cover and your caves wil be good cover for the small fry if you do have young well good luck with them, he was my fav cacatouides ive eva had, he was a bruser of a guy too sunburst he was called but he died while i was away on hols 3 wks ago
oo that's painful. Yeah cac's are amazing fish. My peach colored one i call scooter. Sadly he's the only one that i've named.

Leginess

Flip, Flip, Flipadelphia!
Jul 7, 2010
Nebraska
baby tears are lookin good, kitl look amazing in a year when they r totally covering. With my interior designing blood (thanks mom) i'd suggest you move the baby tears from the very top right cork structure, and put in an anubias, and in the very bottom right structure, a sword plant of some sort. I dunno, just makin suggestions xD. Lookin great!

rockhoe14er

AC Members
Jul 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Real Name
Sean
hmm that might be interesting. My only thing is right now the HC loves the island because the co2 injection is right under the plant and it get's lot's of light so it's coming in really thick and pretty fast which i really like. I might trying putting some anubis petite in that area with it.

Swords might also look good in that area i'll have to look into trying that out. I really want a miniature look for the tank with small plants that make the tank seem a lot larger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store