DIY Minnow Trap

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
hahaha, I love the pink string idea, LOL.... this looks like a pretty neat trap though and is simple to make.... good luck with it, I'm very curious to how much you're gonna get.

FindingBlemo

I ♥ Angelfish!
Jul 2, 2009
Black Diamond, WA
UGH! These are so annoying when you're going for Rainbow Trout, they always manage to sink my dry fly, or twitch the strike indicator on a nymph, annoying as hell, these little buggers, but I have to admit, they look pretty cool (when I can actually reel them up).

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
UGH! These are so annoying when you're going for Rainbow Trout, they always manage to sink my dry fly, or twitch the strike indicator on a nymph, annoying as hell, these little buggers, but I have to admit, they look pretty cool (when I can actually reel them up).
huh???:huh:

ibr3ak

I Eat Fish
Dec 15, 2007
Brooklyn, An Why See
No action shots :), even if I did have any, there's nothing really to look at except water surface :D

We did catch a bunch of juvie sunfish last year, this year we didn't really go fishing at all, except once to the local beach for a few hours, caught a bunch of small crabs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store