DIY styrofoam aquarium background....this should end up bein pretty fly

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Your background is going to look great. That's a real nice design plan you have in mind.

Mexican Racoon

Se?or Member
Mar 13, 2005
Memphis, TN
very nice.

Get some rams for that tank. Or get some Africans. I've never gone that route myself, but lots of people have rock walls in their African tanks.

tap

makin it rain since 93'
Feb 22, 2009
Topcity, Kansas
sweeeet im glad so many people replied.

and yea man ive really like how how the gold rams look but what i looked up they seemed like theyd be harder to care for than a convict......i really just want a hella colorful fish that will really liven up the tank and give me something to trance out and stare at for hours you kno???
i wanna try breeding the fish too and convicts are supposed to jus get it on like bunnys from what ive read haha

BUT once i get my shipment of my pump, silicone, and other nicknacks ill start the construction of the other side of the tank.......i'll keep ya'll posted!!

tap

makin it rain since 93'
Feb 22, 2009
Topcity, Kansas
im workin hard on it but ive been SUPER busy lately so its coming along slower than expected :( but today i put on the concrete and im happy with it but im gonna wait until i get it COMPLETE then i'll put up all of the pics cus i hate when people put it up randomly then u have to scan the pages for the pics

SORRY GUYS!!

I'm also in the process of building my own stand for it sooooo expect plans for that soon!

canucksfan1

AC Members
Feb 26, 2007
Gibsons, B.C.
that looks great so far, i wish i had to patients (sp.) to do something like that, i was gunna on my 135 but just couldn't wait to get it up and running.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store