Do my cichlids have fin rot?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PooCooper

AC Members
Dec 16, 2002
Visit site
Thanks mojo. You have a killer site. Sorry to all if I came off the wrong way. It is just that it seems that every time I post something it usually gets ignored. It does seem that in the end though mojo always ends up answering my questions. Thanks again mojo. By the way is it me or is this site losing alot of traffic?

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
Originally posted by PooCooper
Thanks mojo. You have a killer site. Sorry to all if I came off the wrong way. It is just that it seems that every time I post something it usually gets ignored. It does seem that in the end though mojo always ends up answering my questions. Thanks again mojo. By the way is it me or is this site losing alot of traffic?
Part of the problem...and this is just an observation...is that you post the same question on a couple different forums. Maybe not this one in particular because I rally haven't been paying attention, but certainly the post on the "Male of Female Jack Dempsey"...and that's all OK. It doesn't hurt to get a handful of opinions.My point is that maybe it was asked and answered elsewhere.

Regarding this site, I have no idea on the traffic. They certainly have two things...first is a ton of members. Second is a staff full of exellent aquarists who donate their time freely to help others with the same passion. There are a lot more sites on the web targeting fishkeepers today than there was five years, hell...one year ago. People move around.

No problem on the info. Enjoy the hobby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store