Do You Have Your Own Website?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

~*LuvMyKribs*~

AC Members
Nov 15, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
www.aquaticescapes.ca
Last edited:

ChicoRaton

Se?or Member
Jun 5, 2004
Idaho, USA
www.hazy8.com
I have my website, www.hazy8.com hosted at www.host4students.com I don't believe english is the cust. service rep's first language, but it's $20/year for 300MB and 8GB of transfer. www.geekhosting.com has great support, and only a few dollars more per year for a similar plan.

(edit: corrected misinformation)
(edit: IMO, www.godaddy.com is the best place to register your domain. lowest cost, nice control panel.)

fishlvr

still doesn't have a clue...
Mar 29, 2004
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.abstractsync.com
I have a website hosted by Glad Host. I have whats called the student plan.
$20 year, 200mb of space and 5gb of bandwidth. very decent hosting with lots of extras at no charge. I recommend checking them out.

I second Chico on www.godaddy.com I registered my domain there, no problems :D

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Thank y'all for your replies.

I just need to discuss this with my man, and see where it goes. Though I've already got my mind made up, I believe he's paying for it.

;)

Lila

Tom Griffin

AC Members
Aug 18, 2000
Cleveland, OH, USA
www.tomsfish.net
Originally posted by Watcher74

Tom Griffin: Are you serious?!?!?!?!?! That is an EXTREMELY good deal from my experience. Do you run an ISP or something?
serious as a Heart Attack. I lease a server for a good price and I pass it on...I dont actively avertise it but that price is available to anyone who wants it.(if I run out of space I will lease another)

I install scripts and configure them if desired...try to provide decent service and the server is a decent one.

I aint a pro at this nor do I profess to be...but its a good service at a great price...and anyone wanting in sa the word and i can hook you up.

elgecko

AC Members
Apr 10, 2003
PA
www.geocities.com
I'm cheap so I use geocities free. Been there for a little over a year now.
I build all my pages with Dreamweaver and upload them from my computer. If anything happens to your account at geocities you still have all your pages and can upload them again. Otherwise all your work is lost.
I have many of my hobbies on my site including pictures of my tank and fish.

http://www.geocities.com/elgecko1989

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store