FS Downsizing - Multis & Female Blackbar Endlers (Shipping - Baltimore, MD)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
I can't keep up with all of my tanks and my job, too. :shakehead:

I have a breeding colony of adult F1 Neolamprologus Multifasciatus.
These would be perfect for someone looking to set up a shell dweller tank. These guys stay small, topping off at about 1 1/2", and can therefore be kept in small tanks. They do not eat their young.

They are $3.00 each. They will be various sizes and unsexed.

Here are some pictures. They didn't turn out well because these little guys and gals are always on the go!

I also have adult female blackbar endlers for $1.00 each. Why all female ya ask? My discus find the males tasty, apparently. I haven't taken any pictures of these ladies, but I'd be more than happy to upon request.

I will ship via USPS Priority or Express in a styrofoam insulated box. Please PM me with the number of fish that you're interested in and your zip code for a shipping quote.

Thanks for looking! Happy Memorial Day to you all!!

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
PM sent.

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
Got my Multis in today. Each fish was individually bagged in a Kordon breather bag, wrapped in newspaper and fitted into a custom made thick styro lined box with dividers for each bag.

One of the nicest boxing jobs I've seen recently, and the fish were all in perfect shape upon arrival.

Thanks for a great box of fish at a really nice price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store