Dream pet(s)?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hobie237

So my girlfriend got me into fish..
Nov 1, 2005
Newark, DE (u of del)
nursie said:
You might be nuts if...
you have online arguments with your significant other.

Especially when you're 6 feet away from each other, on the same internet connection, while posting.

And now that I think about it, I want a parrot.

Hurley

aka Bunny13
Oct 2, 2005
Baltimore, Maryland
www.freewebs.com
hardcyder said:
I can't believe I have't seen "House Hippo" listed. My girlfriend and I would both love one. You know the ones on that commercial, that make little nests out of lint under your bed. :)

Aren't hippos one of the deadliest animals on earth? Is a house hippo smaller? Instead of killing you will it only take off an arm or a leg? Do you have to supply it with lint or will it find its own? I'm intrigued!

Xielos

how I mine for fish?
Sep 13, 2005
I'd love to have either a silver arowana or pet wolf/half wolf dog. That would be sooo awesome :dance:

msouth468

Fighting for the little guy
Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
couchpotatodx.proboards66.com
Me personally, I don't care for exotic pets. It usually means more work to keep them. I'm happy with the standard dog, cat and fish mix.

But, if I had a choice I would want an Albino King Cobra (saw one once in a zoo in California) it just captivated me completly. Also, in about 2 months I will be raising quail for the first time. That is probably about as far as dream pets will go for me.

hurricanejedi

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www.flowerspride.com
My dream pet came true last summer! I had wanted a domestic bengal for about 10 years. Then I got a chance to get a foundation cat - an F3! :D :D The big surprise was also getting a Savannah at the same time! Most recent pics of my kitty pets:
Meeka, Hope, Autumn, Yogi

msouth468

Fighting for the little guy
Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
couchpotatodx.proboards66.com
hurricanejedi said:
My dream pet came true last summer! I had wanted a domestic bengal for about 10 years. Then I got a chance to get a foundation cat - an F3! :D :D The big surprise was also getting a Savannah at the same time! Most recent pics of my kitty pets:
Meeka, Hope, Autumn, Yogi
Wow, I have to admit that is one beautiful cat (coming from me, that is a hell of a complement). I personally don't care for cats; the ones I own are strays that decided to stay at my house. I feed them one coffee cup of food in the morning and night. The only reason I want them to hang around is rodent control (I live on a farm, I got mice). About 3 cats are good for that; any newcomers I hate to admit usually get "disposed" of.

JesseJ

You should be dancin'
Jan 22, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
Hmmmmm........ so many choices....

Since I'll never get them all anyways:

iguana
Black Emporer Scorpion
Mexican Black Kingsnake
Ball Python
a puma (that's tame and affectionate like a housecat)
a big aquarium (between 500- 1000 gallons)
a black lab
a golden retriever
cats (1 siamese, 1-2 bengals, and a few DSH)
an African grey parrot
a green winged macaw

and finally...

Someone else to care for all of them. I would just wander in and play with whomever I felt like until I wandered off again.

sigh....
a man can dream...

hurricanejedi

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www.flowerspride.com
Dangerdoll said:
hehehe, hurricane.... it seems all Maine Coons give those kinds of loks when they're bothered, hehehe... I only thought it was mine, hehehe
Maine Coon's are my next favorite and will be our next cat (my fiance's ultimate favorite breed). My coworker breeds Maine Coon's and evnetually she will give us a show cat for pet price with the obligation that we have to do a few shows with him. But that won't be for a while as we want to make sure we have enough room that our cats will be comfortable (we might have to wait to move to a bigger house).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store