Dream pet(s)?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hobie237

So my girlfriend got me into fish..
Nov 1, 2005
Newark, DE (u of del)
Watcher74 said:
Oh, so because I mention a Sasquatch everyone immediately assumes I am referring to a creature that has never or does not exist.

Sheesh.

I was abducted by one. They do exist. One abducted me right after the :joe: returned me to earth.

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
*Sigh*

Unknown primate equals intelligent alien life visiting Earth from the great vastness of space.

Got it.

:p:

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Watcher74 said:
Oh, so because I mention a Sasquatch everyone immediately assumes I am referring to a creature that has never or does not exist.

Sheesh.

Everyone ???? I beg your pardon.....

I saw one just the other day...it crossed right in front of my car. I thought that very odd since I live in the NorthEAST..and I thought they only lived in the northWEST !! Perhaps they've begun migrating over here along with all the bear and moose we've been getting lately !!

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
Emg said:
Everyone ???? I beg your pardon.....

I saw one just the other day...it crossed right in front of my car. I thought that very odd since I live in the NorthEAST..and I thought they only lived in the northWEST !! Perhaps they've begun migrating over here along with all the bear and moose we've been getting lately !!
Are you sure it wasn't some Hairy guy running around naked?? ;)

CBTF

;(
Jan 2, 2006
Toronto, Canada
A heist monkey. Dane cook fans know where it's at.

I'd really like a cheetah though. That would be a lot of fun. I just wouldnt be able to take it's leash off in the park or someone would lose their poodle at 60 mph.

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
CBTF said:
A heist monkey. Dane cook fans know where it's at.

I'd really like a cheetah though. That would be a lot of fun. I just wouldnt be able to take it's leash off in the park or someone would lose their poodle at 60 mph.
Why would you want a Heist monkey when you can have a Trunk Monkey.
http://www.trunkmonkeyad.com/

sky.eyes.woman

I'd rather be in Hockeytown!
Dec 6, 2004
Greenville, SC
Well, since I can never afford or mix these creatures (this is a dream, right?) I'd like an umbrella cockatoo, a sun conure, a uromastyx, an arowana, an African Grey, a cuttlefish, an Akhal-Teke...and a pit bull puppy.

rainstorm

AC Members
Jan 21, 2006
A Giraffe!!!!

hurricanejedi

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
Raleigh, NC
www.flowerspride.com
My fiance likes to joke about breeding a pig and an elephant.

Pig sized Elephants make great pets
Elephant sized Pigs feed the world!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store