FS Dwarf Chain sword, Leopard Vallisneria, and Ludwigia Narrow Leaf

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrimplover

AC Members
Apr 1, 2012
seller has not responded to me either. well my last PM. I placed an order and then changed it and never heard back. sad becuase i really wanted the dwarf for my aquarium. oh well

PAL

AC Members
Jan 7, 2009
Bay Area, California
Bump, everything that has been paid for last week has been shipped out. I still have the same quantity of everything left (I'm underselling so I don't over commit).
Remember, there is a $10 minimum on plants.

oohitsae

Registered Member
May 20, 2013
I'd be interested in 20 leopard Val's, regular sized and 1-2 bunches of the narrow leaf ludwigia. Can you please PM me when you have the time to set up payment? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
hey there, long time no hear, jut talked with PayPal. seems they closed the dispute for some reason as the 20 day past while I was still waiting for my package of 10 large mother plants that I have not seen yet and you still have my $35. what's up with that? I have been extremely patient. in waiting. I'm dealing with a lot here and can't spare $35. for free. I have 2 dogs that have been diagnosed with cancer and need put down and also my husband has cancer now also. so I'm not sure what's going on with you but I'm not doing this privately anymore. I got skunked and not happy. you told me twice you were sending them. now I just want my money back... period. please respond.

cemster

AC Members
Jun 28, 2012
Anybody heard from this guy - I made an order too never heard from him again after i made payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store