FS Dwarf shrimp, habrosus cory, marthae hatchetfish, and honey gourami; york,pa; s/pu

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
Wow, those orange crays are amazing! I just got an electric blue at the PVAS meeting. Very freakin' cool!!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
the orange crays are only 1"-1.25" at full size and are plant/invert/fish safe :) Neat little critters! I have a ton of babies from my original females too!

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Put me down for a pair of the honey gourami's. If I can't pick up the CCA meeting (assuming you're going?) Saturday I'll let you know later in the week.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Put me down for a pair of the honey gourami's. If I can't pick up the CCA meeting (assuming you're going?) Saturday I'll let you know later in the week.
Yup I will be there :) Just holler!

I'm new here, but I'm wondering if you have amanos, red cherries, and endlers?
I don't have a ton of amanos left but have a few, i do have cherry shrimp, and how many endlers? Shoot me a pm, I sold off most of my fry but its only a matter of time, lol

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
How fast are the habrosus selling out this time? I hate to place an order cuz I'm going to Raleigh this weekend for the swap & sale and you never know what you're going to find... But if I don't find em, I want 'em from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store