Easy 75 gal planted tank and fish/plant list

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
I love your plants. They're absolutely beautiful !! I'm kinda jealous! I take pride in my 37 planted but dang that's nice

Samsmobb

AC Members
Feb 1, 2012
Gaithersburg Maryland
Haha thanks tabis I'd love to see your tank of you have pictures!!
Everyone feel free to show off your tank to me ;)

As for the background yes I love that it will easily be removable lol some of my roselines hide in the back I can get them to come out by waving a stick back there, any ideas tho guys?

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica

Attachments

Samsmobb

AC Members
Feb 1, 2012
Gaithersburg Maryland
That's cool and that crypts is so dense! My crypts seem to turn a bronze color, do you have low light in yours?

Also looking for an angel like yours , a zebra with no broken bars and very clean but can't every find any :/

Last edited:

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
That's cool and that crypts is so dense! My crypts seem to turn a bronze color, do you have low light in yours?

Also looking for an angel like yours , a zebra with no broken bars and very clean but can't every find any :/
The angels do not show well in that photo, but they are blue angels. I got them from a breeder. I hand-picked them.

I have about 400watts over that tank. That's my 100gal.

Samsmobb

AC Members
Feb 1, 2012
Gaithersburg Maryland
Tanker those are truly stunning angels! Tabis I really like how you got small plants growing thrrough the sand is it hair grass! I want something like that for my next tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store