Eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I moved my weitzmani to the 20 anyways.

But my trilineatus cories have spawned today too!!

And my weitzmani breeding tote. Increased current, blackwater, leaf litter, and will be doing daily water changes once they're conditioned more.
20200903_184712.jpg

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Go NoodleCats! Just to my untrained eye your trilis seem do be doing it...backwards, lol, as far as sexing goes. The bigger "female" should be the "sniffee"...OK, family forum, that's all I'm saying...They seem to know better...

• Haha
Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Go NoodleCats! Just to my untrained eye your trilis seem do be doing it...backwards, lol, as far as sexing goes. The bigger "female" should be the "sniffee"...OK, family forum, that's all I'm saying...They seem to know better...
I think it was the angle you saw them, the female is the bottom of the "T" position and the male is the smaller guy up at the top of the "T"

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
F fishorama

Caught hatching on video as I picked out bad eggs tonight :D

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Well. I'm embarrassed, I should have seen just what was going on in vid of your corys. I claim cooking & distracted watching yesterday :mad: , ahem, or something...That'll teach me not to type without really paying attention or seeing it again, lol. TY for giving me the "viewing angle" graceful out when I should have seen & known better, sheesh...sorry

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Well. I'm embarrassed, I should have seen just what was going on in vid of your corys. I claim cooking & distracted watching yesterday :mad: , ahem, or something...That'll teach me not to type without really paying attention or seeing it again, lol. TY for giving me the "viewing angle" graceful out when I should have seen & known better, sheesh...sorry
Well hows about we just go with the fact all these cories are a bunch of porkers :p

• Haha
Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
No, let's go with your corys are breeding, again, for you NoodleCats! We're waiting on your weitzmanii & newest corys to spawn too....

OK, I'm cooking again, so no cool spawning or hatching vids in the next hour that I can't watch right NOW!
Ive got my weitzmani set up in their breeding set up, but probably won't get to the CW028s til next year at this rate, ive got no clue how long it'll take the weitzmani to get going.

A 20g tote set up with an internal filter set on high current, dark tannin stained water, and leaf litter. A couple fake plants to use as basic spawning mops. Reports say they seem to like floating large plants too.
20200903_184712.jpg

Keeping it darker as theyre shy, so the opaque sides plus darker water will offer more security.

Reactions: dudley

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
We're having very HOT weather here now...maybe just a cool down WC or 2? Yeah, I know you live far away from me...Rain or storms on the horizon? You know they can help get them in the mood!

Are your fake plants "silk" or plastic? I have some ancient plastic 1s that seem too scratchy, but corys are "armored", maybe they don't mind?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store