FS Egleria fluctuans, Najas roraima, St. Bihar, Ammannia gracillis...30+ species SH(NJ)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

snail_chen

AC Members
Jul 9, 2007
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Real Name
Yang
what is that plant the 2nd one that's red? - The 2nd one in #59 is Ammannia gracillis, but the big ones as in the photo were sold last night. I have some slightly smaller ones available.

Def would be interested in the round pelia, (spelling?) - This is Süßwassertang (freshwater seaweed in German), a slow and hardy liverwort. I have sold half of it though. The rest half ball is $15.

hygrophila bold whatever other plants you suggest that is hardy?
-- What is your tank condition, like Light level, CO2 injection etc?

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
what is that plant the 2nd one that's red? - The 2nd one in #59 is Ammannia gracillis, but the big ones as in the photo were sold last night. I have some slightly smaller ones available.

Def would be interested in the round pelia, (spelling?) - This is Süßwassertang (freshwater seaweed in German), a slow and hardy liverwort. I have sold half of it though. The rest half ball is $15.

hygrophila bold whatever other plants you suggest that is hardy?
-- What is your tank condition, like Light level, CO2 injection etc?

Lighting is low-med, I've had java ferns thrive quite well, crypts, vals, swords and I do not do c02

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store