EI method and flourish comprehensive

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Posiden

AC Members
May 22, 2010
i want to use flourish trace and comprehensive for my ten gallon for the trace elements, along with the Ei method.... for the trace elements it says +/- 1/32 tsp (2ml) Trace Elements 3x a week, which i really dont understand...how is 1/32 tsp equivalent to 2 ml....should i just put what is recomended on the bottle...which is

flourish trace - 5 ml for every 80 gallon twice a week.... so for a ten gallon 1/8 tsp twice a week

flourish comprehensive plant supplament- 1/6 tsp once a week

thanks!

Crispino Ramos

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Real Name
Crispino Ramos
i use a syringe when dosing flourish comprehensive - about 1 ml per 20 gallons. i don't think it would harm your plants to dose 1 ml weekly. if you don't have a syringe, you can use a medicine dropper with ml calibration.

Crispino Ramos

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Real Name
Crispino Ramos
are yu dosing it along with the ei method...ya im using a syringe..
if you are using the ei method, you don't need to use CSM+B with Flourish Comprehensive.

Posiden

AC Members
May 22, 2010
im not using csm+b....im just asking if i should follow the recommended amount on the bottle or +/- 1/32 tsp (2ml) Trace Elements 3x a week

Crispino Ramos

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Real Name
Crispino Ramos
im not using csm+b....im just asking if i should follow the recommended amount on the bottle or +/- 1/32 tsp (2ml) Trace Elements 3x a week
IMO - if you are dosing 3 times a week, apply 1 ml instead of 2 ml for a 10 gallon tank.

are you using tap water?

Crispino Ramos

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Real Name
Crispino Ramos
tap water has micro nutrients in addition to your flourish comprehensive - your plants should be happy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store