Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
honestly I think anything is possible anymore!! who are we to decide what is real or not, just because a way to verify it has not been discovered? that could also pertain to UFO's, bigfoot, etc. And religious or not, if you believe in ghosts, spirits, etc. there are always warnings that you may get a "bad' spirit. I always figured it was just to scare people, make them buy quijia (sp?) boards whatever, but there are some scary stories out there! I don't think I would deliberately mess around, but I'm a bit paranoid

:joe:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
SomethingFishy said:
Wasn't there a movie about this recently?
Yes...
"White Noise"
I get to watch it tonight..
:)

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
goose bumps, goose bumps,goose bumps real or not if I heard that I'd want 3 young priests and 3 old priests," for back up', at my house yesterday!!!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
maxilaria said:
goose bumps, goose bumps,goose bumps real or not if I heard that I'd want 3 young priests and 3 old priests," for back up', at my house yesterday!!!
I've heard interviews with people that do take these recordings and seriously doubt they are "hoaxing"... Again, some may be "hoaxing" it to 'get on the band wagon' and try to make money off of this, but the first ones talking and sharing this seems like there's something to it!

For one reason alone, is the EVP's that I think are real seem somewhat 'strained' and put forth with much effort.. The hoaxers will re-create the same similar EVP's with technology for sure.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store