FS Endlers (pure) - For Sale or For Trade

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
I would like to have some endlers' but I'm new to forum and haven't figured out how to do pm's? I'm in Florida.. have a couple empty tanks and want something to swim with a half-dozen white cloud minnows I have in a 55 gallon. How can I pm you.. been wanting to for a week. Thanks, Jim.

Underwhelmed

AC Members
Apr 1, 2011
Real Name
Bryan
I would like to have some endlers' but I'm new to forum and haven't figured out how to do pm's? I'm in Florida.. have a couple empty tanks and want something to swim with a half-dozen white cloud minnows I have in a 55 gallon. How can I pm you.. been wanting to for a week. Thanks, Jim.
This forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can PM.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
Sorry for the late response Jim,
You can reach me via email at thienten@gmail.com
I currently have 3 strains of Endlers and only 1 available if interested.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
This forum requires you to make 5 posts before you can PM.
Bryan, thanks for helping out and reassuring some things. Always help give confident in others. I appreciate it.
I use to have a couple tanks of hybrid Endlers and was a never satisfied with them until I got a hold of some pure ones.
Now that I got a hold of some pure ones, definitely not going back to the hybrids.
Once a purist and understanding the beautiful of these fishes, I'd like to join the community in keeping pure Endlers going. =)

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
The mixed Endlers tank has been broken down now.
All are sold and/or traded.

Thanks for the interests everyone!
I'll be creating different thread for specific pure strains in the future.
Mods, this thread can now be closed.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store