Everyone post Pics of your Tank Here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Here's my 100gal with 50 gal sump. Re-started it in Oct. 2006. Long way to go, but getting there. Need more colors or better lighting. Just got a clam
Tom

Latest pic of the tank

bta and clown

Sebae anemone

sump underneath the tank and in the back room

Last edited:

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Oooo...that clown looks a little hungy...is he getting enough to eat in that huge tank ?

VEry nice reef BTW Tom !! Sure looks colorful enough to me with all that coraline, but I'm guessing your looking to get more colorful corals.

Wish I had the room and the moola for a tank like that.. :rolleyes:

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Here's a better angle on the clown that shows his belly. Sorry about the pic quality (blurry). He eats like a pig, but if he is slim, then it's because he's working it off chasing his smaller clone away from the anemone all day.

The only way I can afford any of this is time, great deals and allowance. My wife and I give each other a small allowance each week. We can spend it or save it. She spends her's every week and I save mine up. Sometimes I have to wait a couple of months to have enough for something, but nobody's upset when I buy it because we budgeted for fun. No arguments and it's worked for 22yrs.

Thanks for the good words on the tank.
Tom

Last edited:

Dustin83

AC Members
Nov 17, 2005
Orange County, CA
The only way I can afford any of this is time, great deals and allowance. My wife and I give each other a small allowance each week. We can spend it or save it. She spends her's every week and I save mine up. Sometimes I have to wait a couple of months to have enough for something, but nobody's upset when I buy it because we budgeted for fun. No arguments and it's worked for 22yrs.
WHAT a great system... I will definitely consider implementing this myself. :idea:

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Dustin,
Yeah, it works, but sometimes I have to share my $ to keep the peace. Small price to pay.

U.S.,
Thanks for the good words.
Tom

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store