Evil pacman frogs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
oh lmao!! almost sounds like a very angry kitty........ lol.

i never knew frogs could make those kinds of noises!

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
whethor or not its nice isnt up to me

im just pointing out that the frog has anger issues
and a funny voice

countrychick

Save a horse, ride a cowboy
Feb 2, 2009
somewhere in the sticks
You cant handle aggressgion that is provoked...

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
exactly

but you can control whether or not you provoke something

you cant control how what you provoke will act

countrychick

Save a horse, ride a cowboy
Feb 2, 2009
somewhere in the sticks
You can and should choose not to provoke something on purpose. Seeing as how you may not not know what will provoke the animal to become angry, only do the care needs that help him live a long life....maybe his actions are for show lol

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
The frog in the video is showing it's threat display which it would use towards a predator. I've never seen one that aggressive before but they all have their own unique personality. And as you can see during the end of the video, you do NOT house these guys together. They can and will injure/eat each other.

The "teeth" you are seeing in the second video aren't true teeth but an extension of the jaw bone called an odontoid. They act as teeth and help the frog grip the prey.

I don't have a Pacman but I do have a Pyxie Frog which is it's larger cousin. Mine is sadly only a female but I still would not want to get bit by her!

Text

AC Members
Sep 4, 2013
Farmer City Illinois
Real Name
Randall
Your frog is obviously mad at you.The only time my pacman bit me was when i tried to hand feed it a cricket and it took my whole finger in causing me to have butterfly stitches .If you house them together you need a bigger tank with Plexiglas dividers ,the only time you put them together is after they are well fed and for only short amounts of time.Or for mating purposes .There is an article on that .She obviously doesn't like to be bothered by human contact. I Assume that you provoke this frog ( if it is yours) to aggression on a regular basis to get that reaction out of it .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store