EYES finally open !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I missed out last night Blossom...so no updates :shakehead:

That is sooo funny your hubby got the "chills"!!!!

A feather duster....that is AWESOME!!!!! *mopes off in jealous rage*:)

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
You may find one yet!!!!!!
the first time i saw mine was last night , its probably starving ,gonna try and spot feed it ,might as well practice with this it was FREE !lol

WB , you have fun last night lol

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
oh yes i have a camera problem is ,the great dane hates it when im on the pc when she was 6 months old she knocked the hardrive off the desk ,and broke it ,im on the crappy pc no port to download ,lol

but i saw the duster in your link ,

Kodiak

Lovin it
Aug 13, 2007
Columbus, OH
You spent all that time writing that out when you could have been looking at your tank some more? You have not come to the darkside completely young padawan. LOL.

Now, when you get to be like me, have a live streaming webcam on your fish tank so you can watch it while your at work.. then you know your life is over. ;)
wow....

corinna

AC Members
Apr 15, 2008
rome,italy
You guys have got me in trouble now...a client just passed the window and spotted me lying on the floor looking up at my tank; they already think im potty cos i breed parrots(handreared) and ive usually got baby birds hiding in my hair or in my collar or peering out a shirt pocket. Now im truly busted.lol
btw i got a really cool powerful mag glass from a shop that sells crystals and fossils, it has 12 white led bulbs round it too.bout 30 euros well spent

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
omg you are lucky to find a good one ................
My tank is a mess ,we got a new dog and has been time consuming plus i havent been feeling well .
this weekend is the time tho to clean it up !
Our powerheads keep falling off and we have had to move the rock to the back to make it safer for the goby's .
I really like the goby's but they sure make a mess in the tank with sand , but they are doing the job of keeping the sand very clean so its a catch22.

Its so funny you getting busted , hope the next one that catches you has a camera lol

corinna

AC Members
Apr 15, 2008
rome,italy
are gobies like blennies then? I have two who think they BOTH rule the tank- plenty of room for both(345 gallons) but are always squabbling over who has the best lookout rock. Got a new spiny lobster yday, shes already had it with the pair of them cos theyre always sticking their noses into her grotto, even tho shes 20 times their size. only now im feeling bad for all the lobster i ate...shes too pretty and very peaceful it seems.btw my cats called blossom x

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store