Fairwell discus :( good riddance CAE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
This is a place people come to for help, often after they've made mistakes that they didn't know they were making. If someone asks a question about something, and the only way you can think of to reply to them is by trying cut them down or tell them that they're stupid, just don't reply to the message. It's that simple.
Plus, how did I attack Bozco? I addressed my opinion of the generalized philosophies of people responding to his post rather than attacking the person asking the question. I was going against the ideas of the people attacking him.

Do you have any idea what is going on at all? Or are you implying actions upon me that I did not do in order to make a stronger case for your position?

Last edited:

ash

AC Members
Jan 7, 2004
Visit site
I just meant that while I have no problem with Hans per se- his sole contributions to this thread have been either pure gibberish or useless nature's children - wood nymph stereotypes of Native Americans. Which are racist and annoying.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store