FallenAngel's Photo/Video Gallery

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
hey FA, i've not been on much the past couple months, but i must say your tanks are looking awesome!

and the female betta is definitely a red cambodian. she's a cutie! and i bet she's got an attitude....... lol.

FallenAngel

AC Members
Sep 11, 2010
New Zealand
Real Name
Matt
hey FA, i've not been on much the past couple months, but i must say your tanks are looking awesome!

and the female betta is definitely a red cambodian. she's a cutie! and i bet she's got an attitude....... lol.
Thank you BFM! I love that betta.

I picked up a pair of male and female German Blue Rams yesterday. They're looking pretty good, but they're still young. Hopefully they will breed for me in the future. I think that the betta thinks that it is the 'boss' of the tank and is already chasing the little GBR's around. Does anyone have any ideas to sort out this problem?

FA.

FallenAngel

AC Members
Sep 11, 2010
New Zealand
Real Name
Matt
New Blue Rams

I finally got around to picking up a pair of these beautiful fish. They're a male and a female pair so hopefully the will breed for me. They're still young so they aren't fully coloured yet. Sorry about the bad quality photos.

FA.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store