Famous People That Annoy You...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Hmm lets see. Nick cage really bugs me. Oh and I really didn't care for Steve jobs. I'd say some things about jobs but I think it would be in poor taste since he passed. Also who the Frick does mel Gibson thunk he is. He isn't a God. Just mediocre. And I can't stand Dakota fanning or whatever her name is.

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Oh I was just thinking about how much I dislike her.

Also despise all of those "rappers" who think they are all that, like Drake and the like. Sorry boys, you don't have any talent.
I'll Chris brown you if you talk smack about drake!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I'll Chris brown you if you talk smack about drake!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Oh that reminds me. I HATE rhiana. Her and Adele get way too much airplay. And while we're at it I've always hated Beyonce. Her angry strong woman act grinds my gears

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
That was a great post, Micha...I think the reason no one said anything about it was because it wasn't what they were expecting from this thread, which was supposed to be kind of goofy and funny I guess. Maybe it is a downer to contemplate this kind of stuff, but it's very true and worth thinking about.

Sorry, I was trying to think of a good reason to rag on someone and animal abuse totally seems worth it. For the most part, I'm not really concerned with celebrities and the dumb stuff they do, I don't pay enough attention to them to really be annoyed by them. But Cesar Millan keeps popping up every dog related place I go, which is a lot given all the adoption events, and also non-dog related places, since I have a service dog and people always ask me if I'm a fan or watch his show. Even if I wanted to not pay attention to it, people are always approaching me about him like he's some kind of hero to dogs when he's far from it. Sorry... I got on another rant about him!!

I had never thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right! I am really a cat person, once I stopped keeping dogs that was it for me. I just don't think much about them, although people with purposely aggressive dogs (who like to keep them that way) do seem like trash...I'd say that's one of the few blanket statements I'd stick to without apologizing...
I'm sorry, there is no need to have a killer dog to protect your precious stuff. If they want your stuff badly enough, they'll shoot your dog without thinking twice, I'm sure.
I agree completely with both statements. Although Millan and his fans seem to prefer their dogs in a perpetual state of suppression, rather than aggression. What a miserable, cruel existence.

But anyways, Johnny Depp annoys me. Yeah, he's a good actor but his sense of self satisfaction still comes through in every single role. And I just know he sold his soul to the devil and that's why he never ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store