Favorite Breakfast

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
My normal breakfast is yogurt. Not very exciting.

Tastier: Melt 1 tblsp butter in a pan. Add 2 cup Crispex cereal. Stir. Melt 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.

Best: Toast two slices of whole grain bread. Beat 3 eggs. Add crumbled bacon or sausage, chopped onions, chopped peppers. Chese. Bake for 20 minutes at 250. :),

jib

Anyone out there nub sprickets?
Dec 16, 2004
Boston, Ma
Mine has got to be, steak (as rare as they'll serve it), scrambled eggs and toast...man I'm hungry....

random_zooey

AC Members
Jan 27, 2005
Hot: poached egg, fried green tomato, and collard greens on an english muffin

Cold: granola and raspberries in plain yoghurt, sweetened with a bit of maple syrup

Why? 'Cuz it's yummy!

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Oh man, I am so glad tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in and still cook a wonderful breakfast... Too bad there is no drool smilie, then again, D-Doll might use it up on Tyler...

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Three kolaches w/ cheese and 12 oz. of Coke. :D

dwayne

AC Members
Jul 12, 2001
Boston, MA
I very rarely eat breakfast. If I drive in to work, I stop at dunkin donuts and get an XL coffee there, once in a while I'll get a honey dipped donut or a coffee cake muffin. If I take the subwa to work, I just drink the office coffee (which isn't so bad) and eat nothing. I keep a box of Quaker raisin, date and walnut oatmeal in my desk and if I'm really hungry I have that. I despise eggs, so we rarely go out for breakfast. Once in a blue moon my brothers and I will get together for breakfast and go to IHOP, where I will get bacon, potatoes and chocolate chip pankcakes... mmmmmmmmm!!

I do, however, eat cold cereal alot. On the weekends I'll sometimes have a bowl for lunch, and sometimes if I'm too tired after work during the week to cook we'll have breakfast for dinner. I love tons of cold cereals, right now atop my fridge we have Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran, Honey Smacks and Lucky Charms. The Honey Smacks are my favorite now. My all time ever favorite has got to be frosted flakes.... the're GRRRRRRRRRRRReat!

~Tara
:D

skippy2

AC Members
Mar 14, 2004
holland, mi
Visit site
I love 2 eggs overeasy with salt and a lot of pepper served with 2 slices of whole wheat toast.
I really love french toast drenched in maple syrup.
What I usually have is 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam.
Today I had a chocolate covered cinnamon roll.

lesley

AC Members
Dec 18, 2002
Sacramento/Davis, California
Visit site
Gonna have to go with canned corned beef hash with poached eggs (with a little ketchup) and white buttered toast. And some OJ. I do have a weakness for the canned meat products. :rolleyes:

Ooh, forgot about Icelandic breakfast of muesli with surmjolk, this sort of runny, yogurty, oh-so-creamy milk product that tastes like liquid sour cream. So goooooood.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store