Favorite Singers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BruinsBro1997

AC Members
Dec 12, 2011
California
Real Name
Ben
This list is going to be embarrassingly long...
Queen, The Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, Joan Jett, PSY, The Beatles, David Bowie, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, Owl City, Foo Fighters, Michael Buble, Christina Perri, Maroon 5, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Carly Rae Jepsen, Green Day, Weezeer, Bon Jovi, B.O.B, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Cee Lo Green...thats all I can think off the top of my head so far.

Oh and any Disney song is automatically a favorite. Don't judge me, Disney songs are classic. They are better than half the music out there today.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Okay maybe it's just me but the question was singer. Why is everyone listing bands?

Three that come to mind are Robert Plant, Axl Rose, and Patsy Cline but there are many I enjoy.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Okay maybe it's just me but the question was singer. Why is everyone listing bands?

Three that come to mind are Robert Plant, Axl Rose, and Patsy Cline but there are many I enjoy.
i very well could have just named the singers from the bands but not everyone would know who they are, where you say a band name and its more recognizable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store