Favorite TV show (movie,show,sitcom,etc.)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Almost every movie with John Candy in it ! Especially "Summer Rental" and "Uncle Buck". "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" is pretty good too !

We don't watch any sitcoms or regular programing at our house. The kids have a few shows they like to watch and my husband and I watch FoxNews and the History channel mostly...lol....we're so UNcool ! :D

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
C'mon keep 'em commin'!!!!! I love finding out about everyone else.

kayla

weeeeee!
Jul 24, 2005
Family Guy!!

UncaBret

Yummmm!
Nov 23, 2005
Normal,IL
www.myspace.com
Don't watch much tv, Yes, Dear or King of Queens.
Reduced Shakespeare Company
Lost Battalion
The Lighthorsemen
Band of Brothers
Major League/ML 2
The Music Man (Robert Preston)
To Sir, With Love
Starship Troopers
Big Trouble in Little China

weird mix, huh?

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
oh ok i forgot about Boston Legal.. :joke: william shatner is just awesone..but love james spader.. he is soooo weird ... ya wanna see a good movie of his watch The Secretary... a lil off but that is just James Spader.. :joke: :joke: :joke: :rolleyes:

Marn

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Antiques Roadshow is a good show, Nursie.

I also like watching This Old House and Ask This Old House.
I catch a little New Yankee Workshop every now and then.

I watch some of the standup comedians on Comedy Central, especially Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

I watch nature documentarys and The Boston Pops on pbs. When we had it I would watch the Weather channel lol

I enjoy the spanish actor comedian Chavo, he has a couple shows. I don't know what they are called though lol

I usually get roped in to watching csi stuff. my wife likes the characters on a couple, though the one with abby the lab tech is her favorite one.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
LOl, SnakeIce...
I forgot about the This Old House and New Yankee Workshop stuff..and Ask This Old House..I love to watch that too...
And Abby is on the Navy one..NCIS...hubby and I really like that one too. ( I think Navy..it's military of some kind)

I forgot all about the PBS stuff....I like the Red Green show...
and our local PBS has an awesome live auction in the spring...I clear my calendar for it. You can pick up some great stuff there , and support public TV. Antiques, trips, artwork...everything is there. It lasts 5 nights. Got hubby Maui Jim suglasses half price one year, with a cap and t shirt thrown in for freebies..got a Insinkerator garbage disposal half price another year.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store