FB virus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I didn't get a message saying I have a nice posterior. :(

My facebook is boring like me.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I love my facebook. I've found friends I haven't talked to since I moved from NY 25 years ago.

I like to play texas holdem too.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
I get spam in my email, and I didn't delete my email because of it...

this is the internet. If you wish to use it without having to watch your back, the easiest solution is to hit the On/Off button on your computer case, back away slowly, and do not approach.
that isnt the only reason i deleted my account, there are many more reasons, and there were some issues with people, and part of our town, on facebook that i dont want to deal with/get involved with.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Just like the south park episode, I have zero friends cause I don't have a fb account. AC is my fb.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I get a few RANDOM messages in both chat and wall posts associated with rather unusual links from time to time which I just delete/ignore, a few of them scandalous videos. Very easy. You need common sense to determine which messages are genuine and which are spam.;) Others though were curious and ended up ranting their computers zapped as soon as they clicked the videos.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store