Feeding Damsel

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BeelzeBob

-CHAUVINIST PIG-
Mar 18, 2006
Boulder, Co.
all im trying to point out is that for the benifit if the FISH, not your own personal desire, you should do research, more research, and buy fish according to what you can afford/already have.

first of all i find it suprising that you didnt ask if a damsel would do well in a brackish tank in the brackish forum. puffer punk is an plethora of good info. and i know what she'd say.

im sorry it sux, man.

but youre putting a saltwater fish in a brackish tank that is ALREADY too small for what you got.

the people responding to this thread are answering your question. im just continuing to point out a problem you seem to want to ignore.

im trying to help the fish man. its all about the fish

BeelzeBob

-CHAUVINIST PIG-
Mar 18, 2006
Boulder, Co.
im not trying to hassel you.

but i will defend your fish, even if it means you get all butthurt at me.

im not gonna butter you up!!!!
but i dont have it out for you, either.

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
as i said in your other thread.... i would get rid of the mono, and slowly up the salt in the tank you have until you reach full marine.

GSP end up full marine fish as well, so keep the gsp and the damsel ditch the mono, and all of the fish will be happy.

BeelzeBob

-CHAUVINIST PIG-
Mar 18, 2006
Boulder, Co.
hell yea dude.

better yet, ditch the GSP and we'll all help you set up your first reef!

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
ok thanks. Sorry beelzebob I must have misunderstood you. Yes, I am slowly upping the salinity. Right now I am at about 1.013. So if I do go full salt, can I not have live rock and just have a gravel substrate or will that somehow cause problems?

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I'm puzzled as to why anyone would ever put a damsel in a brackish tank. I wonder if my new banggai cardinals will get along with my discus and angels. Hehe.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store