Find your state

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
http://theshadowlands.net/places/

and it will give you a list of haunted places

There are too many to name around me but the most haunted place is an old conderate prison

Pt. Lookout State Park- It was once a camp for confederate prisoners and almost 4,000 died there. There have been many sightings of some of the dead soldiers.

gonefishin

corn-eyed finless brown trout?
Sep 17, 2004
Lake Tahoe
Good site, the gravity hill in concord, is actaully south of there, closer to livermore. I've done it and it is quite a scare. I didn't see the tahoe biltmore on there, but the upstairs bar is haunted by a playful ghost named mary. And my home in kings beach used to be a brothel, you can hear "partys" going on upstairs at night.

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
It says you can add places to the list so I'm sure you can send them any you know of, I thought it was pretty cool myself some the of the places here in MD I had no idea they were classified as being haunted :eek:

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
They even have Canada in there...

The particular one I was looking for didn't appear, so I did submit it. They had an entry for Manitoba - Selkirk - St. Andrews Church, but that is not the story I grew up hearing.

If you walk around this church backwards 3 times at midnight, you will disappear.

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Hahaha! They have my town listed. Oddly enough, some of these hauntings have no proof to back them up as far as the restless spirits of the murdered are concerned. Meaning, the murders never took place. One of them has plenty of eyewitness accounts, however, and I have heard it since I was a kid. Cute site. I need to tell my father-in-law about it. He wants to create a Bigfoot hoax at one of their ranches...

NowherMan6

AC Members
Jun 28, 2004
Visit site
weirdness...

I lived in one of the dorms they mention on that site :eek: It's Villanova, PA, St. Mary's Hall. The weird thing is, some of that stuff isn't completely false.

Nearly every night, very late if you walked by this one smaller room attached to the kitchen you'd hear music playing very loud. I always assumed it was one of the janitors, Phil, cause he was into the type of rock-a-billy and jazz stuff that would be blaring out of the room. (He used to come over to my room sometimes and I'd play guitar for him and we'd sing two part harmony to the song "Barbara Ann", but that's a different weird story altogether) I never actually went in there, though.

There's also a whole seciton of the building where the priests' old rooms used to be that's completely sealed off to everyone. And the chapel attached to the building isn't used for religious services any more because it was "desecrated" a number of years ago, although the priests won't say exactly what happened.

As for the other dorm mentioned, Alumni Hall, I can remember visiting friends there on at least one occasion and hearing footsteps, looking out into the hall, and no one being there. But i never even thought of it being ghosts, just our ears playing tricks on us.

And just for good measure, a few blocks away from campus I saw a "ghost dog" that was walking away from me, growled, then turned around and disappeared. I told not a soul about it, and a few weeks later I overheard this other guy talking about how he got real freaked out because he saw a dog vanish in front of his eyes behind the campus.

I understand if all of this sounds like BS. Funny thing is, like I said, never once did I think that these things happeneing in the buildings were paranormal.

centralharbor

fat panda cory
Sep 23, 2004
haha, in hawaii, everywhere is haunted. there's been so many graveyards being dug up and heiaus buldozed just for comercial gains, im sure that theres enough ghosts to fill all the islands. so who wants to hear the morgans corner story...

labont865

This is drako, a friend of a friend
Nov 26, 2004
BC - Kelowna - East Kelowna/orchard - Its said that a women killed her five young children with a knife then killed herself. Witness' say that if you go to the orchard at night you can hear the little children?s voices.

I have been in the orchard and heard this! It was very creepy, though people say that the people who live at the orchard now like to mess with people by pretending to be the ghosts.

Halekoch

The Tank Is Out There
Jan 15, 2005
Utah
This is a very cool site! Thanx for dropping the link in here.

Nerd that I am, I submitted two accounts they didn't have listed. I hope they still maintain the site!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store